Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Kiran Kumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 10:24:27 UTC

Fwd: call a DB2 Stored Procedure using iBatis, which returns only OUT parameters

 Hi,

 I am trying to call a DB2 Stored Procedure, which does not return any
Result Sets, instead returns only OUT parameters. Please let me know,
whether this is possible or not (Calling a Stored Proc which does not return
any Result Set)?
iBatis version i am using is 2.0.9.

Any Help wud be greatly thankful.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kiran

Re: Fwd: call a DB2 Stored Procedure using iBatis, which returns only OUT parameters

Posted by Mario Ds Briggs <ma...@in.ibm.com>.
Why dont u try it and if u ran into problems, ask that on the list

             Kiran Kumar
             <kirankumar4all@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             03/09/2009 13:54                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Fwd: call a DB2 Stored Procedure
             user-java@ibatis.         using iBatis, which returns only
                apache.org             OUT    parameters