Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 09:16:41 UTC

Included non-Java dependencies (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0)

Hi Richard,

Richard S. Hall schrieb:
> p.s. Typically for Java class files it is easy for me to find embedded
> dependencies since I just look for foreign package name hierarchies. It
> would be nice if we could have some sort of best practice for making it
> easy to spot embedded dependencies for things like javascript...

Interesting point.

We could isolate these script files into a separate sub-folder. The more
problematic issue probably is to fine a "good" name ;-)

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix

Re: Included non-Java dependencies

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 10/1/09 9:16, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>
>> p.s. Typically for Java class files it is easy for me to find embedded
>> dependencies since I just look for foreign package name hierarchies. It
>> would be nice if we could have some sort of best practice for making it
>> easy to spot embedded dependencies for things like javascript...
>>
> Interesting point.
>
> We could isolate these script files into a separate sub-folder. The more
> problematic issue probably is to fine a "good" name ;-)
>
> WDYT ?

Yeah, something like that would be good...something like a thirdparty
directory...

-> richard