Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Jack, Paul" <pj...@sfaf.org> on 2002/08/22 03:53:01 UTC

[Collections] primitives stuff

Okay, so everyone should those commits to the primitives package
to make sure they're happy.

Jonathan, is the documentation now suitable or did I forget
something?  Oh, and thanks for suggesting it. :)

Rodney, I added a few default implementations, and removed the
Serializable declaration from the abstract superclasses.  I
didn't touch the concrete implementations however, so there
shouldn't be any impact on your code.

-Paul

Re: [Collections] primitives stuff

Posted by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com>.
> P.S. I did a "CVS upd -P" and still get a lot of compile
> errors.  If others don't get errors then I must be doing
> something wrong.

FYI - The errors I get are not in the primitives package,
but in the ArrayIterator and CollectionUtils and
IteratorUtils classes.

--- Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jack.  The class docs look great except that you
> missed FloatArrayList.
>
> Jonathan
>
> P.S. I did a "CVS upd -P" and still get a lot of compile
> errors.  If others don't get errors then I must be doing
> something wrong.
>

> --- "Jack, Paul" <pj...@sfaf.org> wrote:
> > Okay, so everyone should those commits to the
> primitives
> > package
> > to make sure they're happy.
> >
> > Jonathan, is the documentation now suitable or did I
> > forget
> > something?  Oh, and thanks for suggesting it. :)
> >
> > Rodney, I added a few default implementations, and
> > removed the
> > Serializable declaration from the abstract
> superclasses.
> > didn't touch the concrete implementations however, so
> > there
> > shouldn't be any impact on your code.
> >
> > -Paul
> >

> > --
> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> >

> =====
> Jonathan Carlson
> joncrlsn@users.sf.net
> Minneapolis, Minnesota

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

=====
Jonathan Carlson
joncrlsn@users.sf.net
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: [Collections] primitives stuff

Posted by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com>.

--- "Jack, Paul" <pj...@sfaf.org> wrote:
> Okay, so everyone should those commits to the primitives
> package
> to make sure they're happy.
>
> Jonathan, is the documentation now suitable or did I
> forget
> something?  Oh, and thanks for suggesting it. :)
>
> Rodney, I added a few default implementations, and
> removed the
> Serializable declaration from the abstract superclasses.
> didn't touch the concrete implementations however, so
> there
> shouldn't be any impact on your code.
>
> -Paul

> For additional commands, e-mail: