Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "web_nabble@sunilsamuel.com" <we...@sunilsamuel.com> on 2016/01/27 02:17:26 UTC

Re: WMQ + CamelBlueprintTestSupport

Hi Quinn,

Sorry I did not see this comment.  I configure the /etc folder within JBoss
Fuse to provide this information.  That part is working fine though.

Thanks,
Sunil.

Re: WMQ + CamelBlueprintTestSupport

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
Sunil -

I asked about the property placeholders because there were a lot of issues with CamelBlueprintTestSupport, property placeholders and synchronization.  I think these issues have been resolved in the later versions of Camel.

Is it possible to test the route using Camel 2.16.1 to see if you’re hitting one of the issues that has been corrected?

Also - earlier in the thread you mentioned something about using context.addComponent to register the “ibmmq” component.  I think you could provide that component by overriding the addServicesOnStartup method of CamelBlueprintTestSupport.

 - Quinn