Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by vg...@apache.org on 2001/06/23 07:04:11 UTC

SQLTransformer: was it working?

Hello everybody,

I found that sql-page example was not working, and the reason was that:
- in cocoon_20_branch - result set was closed befire it was read,
- in HEAD branch - for some reason connections never were returned.

Both problems are fixed now; sql-page works fine and I hope other SQLTransformer
users would not discover new erorrs :)

Also I found that we have two different versions of this transformer, and even
elements (rowset and row) are different: the are in different case. Shall I make
element names lower-case in older version?

Thanks,
Vadim