Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by an...@telenor.com on 2002/09/10 17:23:26 UTC

NEWBIE bean mapping problem

Hi,

though I'd test out the bean mapping, but I receive an error: " The Operat ionDesc for processOrder was not syncronized to a method of test.complex.orderbe an.BeanService." Please help me find the possible reasons for this!

What I did: Copied the BeanService class from example 5, and also the Order class, and client. Compiled, generated WSDL, generated client files and wsdd.

Modifications: Modified the wsdd so that Axis redirects the request directly to BeanService (not BeanServiceSoapBindingImpl). Modified Client.java so that it uses the generated client files.

Attached are my WSDL, deploy.wsdd, Client.java and the error message. Grateful for any response! /AM

 <<deploy and class.txt>>  <<Order_wsdl.txt>>  <<error.txt>>