Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 15:41:38 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

I would like to call a vote on the following release,

Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

We solved 1 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12340508

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1728/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1728 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Good - lets get this release out and address it in the next one (I
created SLING-6876 to track this so we don't forget to include it).

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

RE: [VOTE] Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

RE: [VOTE] Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
+1

Cheers,
Stefan

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Sling JCR Contentloader 2.2.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1