Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 20:38:37 UTC

No dependency in examples/target?

I don't see any dependency jar files in examples/target being generated
after the last change. Its messing up eclipse as swing and other examples
related dep jars are now not available

Re: No dependency in examples/target?

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean that [mvn -DskipTests install] at the top-level doesn't do this?

yeah

> Does eclipse depend on these jar files existing?  Doesn't it look at what
> mvn leaves
> in .m2?

Could it be that you need to regenerate the eclipse project file to match
> the
> current mvn build?

Tried, wasn't working. Now working with manually by fetching the dep from
.m2

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!