Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/26 18:38:01 UTC

Re: [Axis2] [Axis2 0.94] Duplicated xmlns="" added by StAXSOAPModelBuilder

Hi Xinjun,

I don't think this is a problem with the parser itself. I think we fixed
this. Please get the latest 0.95 release and check it.
If the problem still exists, please help me to reproduce the bug. I may
be able to fix it.

-- Eran Chinthaka