Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2011/04/27 00:23:22 UTC

News: jini.net domain name obtained

Some good news:

Oracle recently failed to renew the jini.net domain name, it became
available for back order on namejet.  Patricia, Tom and myself combined
our resources and managed to win the domain via auction, we will be
donating jini.net to the Apache River project.

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: News: jini.net domain name obtained

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Thanks for staying on top of that.

-jeff