Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/01/24 03:09:31 UTC

FYI: Jira copy screen fixed + Giffy + Oxygen Apache licence ?

Just to let you know that Jeff Turner has fixed this issue, please see : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1105

BTW I saw in infra that Confluence on Apache server is now using Giffy plugin : http://gliffy.com/products/confluencePlugin/

This seems interesting but to use it we should have a commercial licence (a trial exists but...).

A licence was given to ASF but I don't know if we may use it ? Perhaps also a reason to look anew at OFBiz Confluence Dashboard on Apache server ?

Another point : I see that numbers of software editors has given a free licence for Apache commiters (IntelliJ for instance). May we ask for such from Oxygen editor ?

Jacques

Re: Jira copy screen fixed + Giffy + Oxygen Apache licence ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Just as a reminder,

We can now also use gliffy in our wiki

Jacques