Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ma...@Remulak.Net> on 2005/01/17 23:54:19 UTC

Changes to Derby JDBC Implementation Notes page

Hi,

Thanks to Dan for commiting my changes for updatable resultsets over the weekend.
I think this is a good time to update the Derby JDBC Implementation Notes page
for updatable resultsets. I will appreciate if one of the committers can add following
2 paragraphs.

Following should go in the doc right before the java.sql.ResultSet section
Java.sql.Connection

CreateStatement, prepareStatement and prepareCall

Behavior Clarification

CONCUR_UPDATABLE concurrency is supported for FORWARD ONLY ResultSet types only.

Following should go in the doc in the java.sql.ResultSet section before the getAsciiStream() api

deleteRow()

Behavior Clarification

After deleteRow, ResultSet will be positioned right before the next row for FORWARD ONLY updatable ResultSets.

thanks,
Mamta

Re: Changes to Derby JDBC Implementation Notes page

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
I updated
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/JDBCImplementation.html with
Mamta's info. Please post any problems/corrections.

 -jean