Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "F.R. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/03/14 21:36:52 UTC

Re: The missing DateScheduleEditor.html (Tool Support vs. Implicit Components)

Hi Peter,

Found a print of your reply in this thread re. the non-eclipse command
line tool to work from the .html file towards abstract classes.
It read quite well so I was wondering whether you made a script, batch
file, ant-task or something else to accomplish this and whether it is in
such a state that others can test-drive it?
Might be convenient for a beginner like myself.
If so that would be great if not I will just plough on.

Thx,

Fermin DCG