Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Dutertry, Nicolas" <Ni...@HRACCESS.com> on 2006/10/19 10:40:01 UTC

RE : RE : Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2

Actually, I had put the parameter "mode=view" in the ajaxapi url :
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajaxapi?action=window&id=dp-7&state=normal&mo
de=view
It seems that this parameter causes the problem.
I have removed the parameter mode and it works.

I still have the preference problem when I use the portlet-pipeline. The
preferences are ignored when they are defined in the psml.

I did the following test :

1. Edit the file rss.psml and add the url preference for fragment rss-101 :
    <fragment id="rss-101" type="portlet" name="rss::RSS">
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="row" value="0" />
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="column" value="0" />
      <preference name="url" readOnly="false">

<value>http://www.nytimes.com/services/xml/rss/nyt/Books.xml</value>
      </preference>
    </fragment>

2. Start jetspeed, login as admin and navigate to RSS page.
Here the preference works, I can see the nytime rss.

3. Goto
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portlet/rss.psml?portlet=rss::RSS&entity=rss-
101&encoder=desktop
The problem occurs here. Instead if nytime, I see the www.npr.org rss !