Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu> on 2002/06/21 21:34:44 UTC

Tyrex Driver Renamed

Hello,

I just downloaded Tomcat 4.0.2 and I installed the Tyrex driver and
properly configured my Server.xml.  The problem is that Tomcat is
looking for tyrex.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError), but the 1.0 release of Tyrex (the only
one available at their site) has renamed it to
tyrex.resources.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource.

Does anyone know of a work around for this without recompiling Tomcat?
Or, if someone has an earlier version of the Driver they can provide me?

Best Regards,
Jake Hookom

---

Re: Tyrex Driver Renamed

Posted by Manolo Ramirez <ma...@serinbol.net>.
I find Tyrex 0.9.7 on http://rpmfind.net

On Vie 21 Jun 2002 15:34, Jacob Hookom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded Tomcat 4.0.2 and I installed the Tyrex driver and
> properly configured my Server.xml.  The problem is that Tomcat is
> looking for tyrex.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource
> (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError), but the 1.0 release of Tyrex (the only
> one available at their site) has renamed it to
> tyrex.resources.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource.
>
> Does anyone know of a work around for this without recompiling Tomcat?
> Or, if someone has an earlier version of the Driver they can provide me?
>
> Best Regards,
> Jake Hookom
>
> ---

Manolo G. Ramirez T.