Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/01 09:45:45 UTC

General Attachment Usability Problem!

Originally I had a WebService

byte[] echoByteArray(byte[] myInt){
}

which works fine.

Now I want to change it to an attachment solution. Is
it possible to do this without changing the service to

Datahandler echoByteArray(DataHandler dh){
}

I would like to register my old Service and access it
but with the ability to use Attachments. Is there a
wrapping layer or something or:

How can I write a wrapper, which solves this?

How can I hide the attachment feature?

Are there solutions, papers, additional documentation,
which cover this topic?

Ralf Bierig

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/