Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net> on 2002/08/14 16:46:30 UTC

Authentication when slide.war is deployed under webapps

Hi all!

Sorry, but I have a question about authentication again.

I installed Slide as a webapp in TC4.0.4. After restarting Tomcat the
slide.war was unpacked. So I could access
%tomcathome%\webapps\slide\WEB-INF\web.xml. I uncommented the <security-
constraint> at the bottom of the file.

The problem is, Slide won't let me in with the users root and john,
which are defined in Domain.xml by default.

Is there a known problem? Or what do I do wrong?
BTW: These users work on port 8081 when using the preconfigured Slide
with the preconfigured TC4.0.1.

Thanks in advance.

Andreas