Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Pi...@dmr.ca on 2006/07/24 15:01:52 UTC

Discussion about date picker component

Hey there,

I mostly want to check if there is any opinion not yet voiced on the date
picker issues that got added recently.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-92
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-91
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-90
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-89

If none got something to add, i'll be starting to look on these and make
the improvements pointed out by those open issues.

Pierre-Luc Archambault
Fujitsu Consulting

Re: Discussion about date picker component

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Pierre,

thanks for contributing to this project.

On 7/24/06, Pierre-Luc_Archambault@dmr.ca <Pi...@dmr.ca> wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I mostly want to check if there is any opinion not yet voiced on the date
> picker issues that got added recently.

Mostly it is better to start a discussion on email list before adding
content to the JIRA bug tracking system. In several Apache projects
this is the prefered way :)

We will take a closer look on your tickets soon.

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf