Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mac Ferguson <ma...@Softchoice.com> on 2003/06/09 16:11:33 UTC

Problem locating Home template

I have created a basic hello world application using Tapestry 3.0 b1a
and I am getting an exception stating:

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException

Could not read template context:Home.html.

I downloaded the source and traced through Tapestry in Eclipse and it
appears that DefaultTemplateSource is trying to read:

/localhost/PeopleHome.html

when it should be trying to read:

/localhost/People/Home.html

Does anybody have any idea why it would not insert the "/" into the
path?
I'm assuming it's something I am doing wrong otherwise it would be more
widely reported but I can't think what I could have done that would
change that path.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mac.