Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/11/14 22:02:24 UTC

The next few weeks

I want to make sure that I have the same information as everybody
else.  :-)

The last I heard, we were going to make an alpha 8 release this weekend,
preferably Friday.  I am perfectly willing to volunteer unless somebody
else wants to roll it.

At the end of the month, like sometime between the 27th and 30th, we are
going to shoot for a BETA!!!!!  This is a goal.  If people find a lot of
bugs in a8, then we release a9, not b1 obviously.

Does that look right to everybody?  If so, I would like to try to split
APR from Apache on the 20th.  That gives us a week to make sure we got the
split right.

Comments?  Thoughts?  If anybody has an opinion on how to split APR from
Apache, please reply to this and copy dev@apr.apache.org in as well.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

> > I want to make sure that I have the same information as everybody
> > else.  :-)
> >
> > The last I heard, we were going to make an alpha 8 release
> this weekend,
> > preferably Friday.  I am perfectly willing to volunteer
> unless somebody
> > else wants to roll it.
> >
> +1
>
> > At the end of the month, like sometime between the 27th and
> 30th, we are
> > going to shoot for a BETA!!!!!  This is a goal.  If people
> find a lot of
> > bugs in a8, then we release a9, not b1 obviously.
>
> +1 on Beta
>

> > Does that look right to everybody?  If so, I would like to
> try to split
> > APR from Apache on the 20th.  That gives us a week to make
> sure we got the
> > split right.
>
> +1

ditto - the whole list.

Re: The next few weeks

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

> I want to make sure that I have the same information as everybody
> else.  :-)
>
> The last I heard, we were going to make an alpha 8 release this weekend,
> preferably Friday.  I am perfectly willing to volunteer unless somebody
> else wants to roll it.

+1

> At the end of the month, like sometime between the 27th and 30th, we are
> going to shoot for a BETA!!!!!  This is a goal.  If people find a lot of
> bugs in a8, then we release a9, not b1 obviously.

+1 on Beta

> Does that look right to everybody?  If so, I would like to try to split
> APR from Apache on the 20th.  That gives us a week to make sure we got the
> split right.

+1

Re: The next few weeks

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
> At the end of the month, like sometime between the 27th and 30th, we are
> going to shoot for a BETA!!!!!  This is a goal.  If people find a lot of
> bugs in a8, then we release a9, not b1 obviously.

+1

> Does that look right to everybody?  If so, I would like to try to split
> APR from Apache on the 20th.  That gives us a week to make sure we got the
> split right.

+1

> Comments?  Thoughts?  If anybody has an opinion on how to split APR from
> Apache, please reply to this and copy dev@apr.apache.org in as well.

Carefully?

david