Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 14:40:14 UTC

Tamaya at ApacheCon North America

Hi all

I submitted today the CfP for Apache North America in Vancouver (May 2016).
So, if I will get  travel assistance from Apache (;) ), I will be able to
present Tamaya. I think I also will join few of other opportunities like
Shark Tanks et al (this was quite funny at ApacheCon Europe). If anymody
here on the list wants me to join, just let me know...

Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Tamaya at ApacheCon North America

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Great to hear. Good luck with travel assistance. I should be at a JCP EC
F2F which looks like it's the same week, so I won't make it this time.
Maybe in Europe again. Let's see, where it  ends up this time.

Except for Rome I might offer Tamaya at upcoming codemotion conferences,
too. Did you or others on the list consider that so far (Dubai, Amsterdam
or Dublin)

Cheers,
Werner