Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "f.b." <go...@almirena.com> on 2002/12/26 05:43:12 UTC

Trouble with Torque

Hi All,

I've just downloaded Torque and want to use it as a stand-alone tool.
I've got postgres installed and working, and did a succesful build of
Torque from source. So everything should be ok. But ... when I run
the example bookstore application ... nothing seems to be produced
... I get some empty files ... the screen messages tricked me into
thinking something had been created but when I looked, nothing.

I don't know what files the bookstore example is supposed to create,
I suppose some java files and stuff ... but in my case nothing at
all is created!

What is supposed to be created by running ant -f torque-build.xml. ?

The tutorial is not much help either ...

Regards
Goffredo