Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/04/17 04:26:57 UTC

Google CSE for community website

Hi All,

Kudos to Uli, the new com-dev site is awesome and easily navigable. But given the wealth of information but one needs to know how to navigate to it. Can we add a google search engine to the site? If its ok, I can commit it for review.

Suresh

Re: Google CSE for community website

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
My apologies, I missed your comment on the commit.I guess you are more
of a perfectionist than I (which is certainly not a bad thing).

I'll not roll back as we know Suresh is looking at it.

Ross
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com