Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/11 04:24:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation HttpProxyGenerator.java

On 11/2/03 2:47, "pier@apache.org" <pi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Added:       src/blocks/proxy/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation
>                       HttpProxyGenerator.java
> Log:
> Implementation of the HTTP Proxy generator derived from the
> WebServiceProxyGenerator.

For sure it has bugs ATM, as I wrote it in 3 hours cuz I need it tomorrow
(and I already have lost the one debugged copy I've been working on for the
past two days).

Still to add are authentication, proxying and JavaDocs, but (in theory) it
works...

And now onto the block...

    Pier