Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Bo Majewski <ma...@cisco.com> on 2001/11/26 18:40:16 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 and Digester

I've been digging through the struts-dev mailing list but had no luck,
hence this e-mail. I seem to have a problem running Struts 1.0 and Tomcat
4.0.1. The digester does not work correctly, unless I place parser.jar in
the WEB-INF/lib directory. If Tomcat uses xerces.jar I never get call-backs
on certain methods. Is anybody familiar with this? Is it a new problem, a
known problem? What is a solution, except for removing xerces and using
parser.jar? Thanks!

Bo