Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by C Raj <do...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/03 15:46:54 UTC

Have to copy Map and config files to bin

I am using .NET 2.0 with Visual C# Express.

I am having to copy the mapping and SqlMap.config files to the bin folder manually before the IBatis senses the files. Any way i can work around ?

Regards,

CR.

Re: Have to copy Map and config files to bin

Posted by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com>.
Go to Solution Explorer - right click on the file - properties -
Copy to Output Directory - change it to Copy if newer.

Cheers,
Jakub.