Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/14 21:55:34 UTC

Incubator documentation

Hey all,

If you haven't done it already, then I would encourage you to start
reading here:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/index.html

I also highly encourage reading about the Foundation itself. The above
page has some links in the Notes section, talking about how the
Foundation works and general developer documentation.

Many answers "should" be in there. If you don't find an answer, then
please bring it up on the list. We'll be happy to answer. Suggested
fixes to the documentation are even better! :-)

Cheers,
-g