Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/06/13 08:51:17 UTC

missing licenses from recent commits

Hi!

I did not yet look from which commit it came, but there are a few files with missing license headers now.

Plz run
mvn clean install -Prat

this will run the 'release audit tool' chain which checks our license headers and a bit more.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: missing licenses from recent commits

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
That was me - missed it on one of my XML files; fixed now though.

John

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
I also forgot the headers in two XML files. Sorry about that. Should be
fixed now:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=deltaspike.git;a=commitdiff;h=d99215c0b31a8b9fd4463f02708b7daa6f1c7226

Christian

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: missing licenses from recent commits

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--