Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Unternaehrer Stefano <st...@ti.ch> on 2005/12/20 18:30:08 UTC

[users@httpd] [CLOSED] Three Apache on same server with one common entry port ( 80)

Thank you François!
Thanx to your advice, I've solved my problem.
I had to recompile Apache2.2 in order to have the
needed proxy modules, then I just added this lines
in the config file of Apache #1 (port 80):

--------------- begin ---------------

<IfModule !mod_proxy.c>
  LoadModule proxy_module  modules/mod_proxy.so
</IfModule>
<IfModule !mod_proxy_http.c>
  LoadModule proxy_http_module  modules/mod_proxy_http.so
</IfModule>

ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPass /aleph http://svr4.sbt.ti.ch:90
ProxyPassReverse /aleph http://svr4.sbt.ti.ch:90
ProxyPass /atest http://svr4.sbt.ti.ch:91
ProxyPassReverse /atest http://svr4.sbt.ti.ch:91

Maybe there is also something not relevant, anyway
it works now great with 3 Apache and 4 Tomcat, all
through port 80 :-)
Thank you and best regards,
Stefano
---
Stefano Unternaehrer - 6500 Bellinzona - 091 8141513
Informatico Sbt - Sistema bibliotecario ticinese
stefano.unternaehrer@ti.ch  http://www.sbt.ti.ch