Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/15 06:14:26 UTC

Re: database logging

Debug.properties is the main file that is used to handle all the log levels.
The directory that is of your use will be /runtime/logs to see the details
of recent log and its level.

log4j.xml is another file to set the number of files and that should be
maintained with reference to each level.
Other settings are also present in log4j.xml like Format of generated log
files.

I hope you know about log4j (That is mostly used Java based api for logging
purpose).

--
Ashish