Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/09/21 04:46:27 UTC

jake showing a failing test

Hey Joe,

Looks like your "Fixing CB-1498" commit to the js repo causes jake to fail
a unit test. I'll fix it up, but might be a sign that maybe you didn't run
the tests before checking in? It would also be helpful  if you could rebase
before committing and write a description and [platform] in the commit
message instead of just the bug id.

Re: jake showing a failing test

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com>.
Yep, my apologies again Joe. Your change had nothing to do with the flakey
test. I just misdiagnosed the first time around :(

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com>.