Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/09/26 11:34:40 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #210: Cleverer ticket CC behaviour

Hi,

I thought that this ticket might be worth discussing here if anyone has
any interest in it: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/210

Essentially it arises from a complaint that a user might not want to
receive a notification email when they have made a change to a ticket.

Cheers,
     Gary

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Of course, I should test whether changing always_notify_updater is
actually enough.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Mat Booth <ma...@wandisco.com>.