Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 11:30:59 UTC

steps to install apache sqoop

Hi,

I have installed hadoop 1.0.3 and hbase 0.92.1
Now i want to install sqoop.
Can i have the steps to install sqoop

Thanks & Regards
Prabhjot

Re: steps to install apache sqoop

Posted by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com>.
I followed this but i am getting this error.

does anybody know what i missed..

[hduser@master bin]$ ./sqoop-help
Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

com/cloudera/sqoop/Sqoop
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop
Could not find the main class: com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop.  Program will exit.