Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Li Ma <li...@idealtechs.com> on 2005/01/26 17:47:59 UTC

Question: how to limit one webapp to secured connection another with none-secured?

I have two webapps, one is for system admin, let's call it myadmin. To use
this app, I want user always use secured connection; Another is myapp, which
only allows none-secured conneciton.

Now I want the two apps run in the same Tomcat server. I surely can install
two connectors(one secured, another not). But if I install the unsecured
connector, user can always use it to access myadmin app, which is not good.

Any idea to resolve my problem?

Thanks!

Li Ma
Ideal Technologies Inc.

Re: Question: how to limit one webapp to secured connection another with none-secured?

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/security.html#https

-Tim