Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gary Zhu <gz...@timeicr.com> on 2005/07/13 21:31:54 UTC

Issue with .NET client consuming a AXIS WS

Hi all,

I deployed a WS on AXIS and was able to consume it through AXIS client.
However, .NET client seems to be having problems consuming the AXIS web
service and is getting a timeout error. Your help is appreciated.

Attached is the WSDL for the WS, and WSDD file.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Re: Issue with .NET client consuming a AXIS WS

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
.NET has a problem consuming soapencoding:string types.

Change this:
   <wsdl:message name="processOrderResponse">
      <wsdl:part name="processOrderReturn" type="soapenc:string"/>
   </wsdl:message>

To this:
   <wsdl:message name="processOrderResponse">
      <wsdl:part name="processOrderReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
   </wsdl:message>

Anne