Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com on 2004/06/17 18:55:58 UTC

How to handle a table with an unknown number of rows

So, I can't get my head around this.  Is it possible for an ActionForm to
model an HTML table with an unknown number of rows?

The context is that I have a page that displays the raw results of a
query.  One of the fields is always editable by the user, so I need to be
able to submit a form to persist the edited data.  However, I don't know
the size of the resultset in advance, so I'm...stuck.

BTW, I'm currently constrained to using Struts 1.0.

Thanks,
Dennis