Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by John Volkar <jv...@etransport.com> on 2001/01/23 15:23:46 UTC

RE: Log4j as "Source-Code Level" or "Compiled (black-box) Compone nt" Reuse?

Sorry folks, I should have been more clear, please don't everyone respond to
this as a true "poll", I'm just looking to get a feel for how Ceki or other
outstanding developers of the framework percieve it use.

Regards
John Volkar