Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fh...@s-und-n.de on 2007/08/27 15:13:51 UTC

Re.: Re: Re: Re: Re: nested ajax requests (AjaxEditableLabel and form)

So I created a JIRA entry:

@Matej: I haven't found the way to assign the issue to you. Maybe you
should do it by yourself.

Hope that the code will work. I got the same error message as in my app.
Hope you do too. ;-)

Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards
Fabian Hagen

"Matej Knopp" <ma...@gmail.com>
27.08.2007 11:46
Bitte antworten an
users@wicket.apache.org

An
users@wicket.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Re: Re: Re: nested ajax requests (AjaxEditableLabel and form)

Add a JIRA issue, attach the project to it and assign it to me. Thanks.

-Matej

On 8/27/07, fhagen@s-und-n.de <fh...@s-und-n.de> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Where do i have to provide the code. I haven't done that before?
>

> Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards
> Fabian Hagen
>

> "Matej Knopp" <ma...@gmail.com>
> 27.08.2007 11:24
> Bitte antworten an
> users@wicket.apache.org
>

> An
> users@wicket.apache.org
> Kopie
>
> Thema
> Re: Re: Re: nested ajax requests (AjaxEditableLabel and form)
>

> I need a quickstart with as little code as possible but enough to
> demonstrate teh problem :) There is a quickstart for 1.3 as well btw.
>
> -Matej
>
> On 8/27/07, fhagen@s-und-n.de <fh...@s-und-n.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > i've seen, that the quickstart is for wicket 1.2.6 and i'm working
with
> > 1.3.
> >
> > Do you need the code for the table with the EditableLabel and the
page?

> > Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards
> > Fabian Hagen
> >
> > S&N AG
> > Klingenderstr. 5
> > D 33100 Paderborn
> >
> > voice     +49 5251/1581- 862
> > fax       +49 5251/1581-71
> > eMail     fhagen@s-und-n.de
> > web       http://www.s-und-n.de
> >
> > Vorstand
> > Klaus Beverungen
> > Josef Tillmann
> >
> > Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates
> > Heinz-Dieter Wendorff
> >
> > Handelsregister
> > Amtsgericht Paderborn HRB 3270
> >

> > "Matej Knopp" <ma...@gmail.com>
> > 27.08.2007 10:45
> > Bitte antworten an
> > users@wicket.apache.org
> >

> > An
> > users@wicket.apache.org
> > Kopie
> >
> > Thema
> > Re: Re: nested ajax requests (AjaxEditableLabel and form)
> >

> > Could you please provide a quick start project that demonstrates this
> > problem?
> >
> > -Matej
> >
> > On 8/27/07, fhagen@s-und-n.de <fh...@s-und-n.de> wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh, i forgot:
> > >
> > > 1552733 [http-8080-Processor19] ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle
-
> > > component tabs:panel:form:table:rows:17:cells:2:cell:label not found
> on
> > > page pages.ConfirmPage[id = 4], listener interface =
> > > [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
> abstract
> > > void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
> > > org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
> > > tabs:panel:form:table:rows:17:cells:2:cell:label not found on page
> > > pages.ConfirmPage[id = 4], listener interface =
> > [RequestListenerInterface
> > > name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
> > > org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget
> > > (
> > > AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:394)
> > >         at

org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage
> > > (
> > > AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:440)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(
> > > WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:139)
> > >         at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1090)
> > >         at
> org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1176)
> > >         at
> org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:499)
> > >         at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(
> > > WicketFilter.java:257)
> > >         at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(
> > > WicketServlet.java:126)
> > >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> > >         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> > > ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> > > ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> > > StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> > > StandardContextValve.java:178)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
> > > StandardHostValve.java:126)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
> > > ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> > > StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> > >         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
> > > CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> > >         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(
> > > Http11Processor.java:868)
> > >         at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection