Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 08:44:09 UTC

Re: updated site, with references to new archetype and also documentation page

All,
Following on from yesterday's email, where I said:

> I've fixed my mistakes. [snip]
>
> I've made the changes to the site but it will be a little while before
> they are pushed out.

Those changes are now live, so the instructions on the site should work, ie:

mvn archetype:generate  \
     -D archetypeCatalog=http://incubator.apache.org/isis
     -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.support \
     -D archetypeArtifactId=quickstart-archetype

Cheers
Dan

Re: updated site, with references to new archetype and also documentation page

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> Following on from yesterday's email, where I said:
>

>> I've fixed my mistakes. [snip]
>>

>> I've made the changes to the site but it will be a little while before
>> they are pushed out.
>>

> Those changes are now live, so the instructions on the site should work,
> ie:
>

> mvn archetype:generate  \
>    -D archetypeCatalog=http://incubator.apache.org/isis
>    -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.support \
>    -D archetypeArtifactId=quickstart-archetype

It is working now.

Thanks,
Bilgin