Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/05/09 13:19:08 UTC

Pipeline Build

Hi all,

I finally finished setting up our project VM and now it seems to nicely build and deploy all of our artifacts.

The cool thing is that now we no longer need the “PLC4X Site” Job and I disabled that for now. All that Job had been doing is now done by the pipeline itself.

I also just added some more documentation on the Pipeline:

Documentation on how to access the VM: http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/vm.html
Documentation on how the build pipeline generally works: http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/ci.html

Now the next step would be to setup our VPN … got an appointment with our IT guys on Friday about that.

Chris