Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Gavin Reid <ga...@assentis.com> on 2019/02/20 13:01:14 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2905

I'm having some difficulty applying this patch.

It appears to need Java 1.5, but when you flick that switch Enum become a major headache.

The only way I've managed to get it to compile and run with Java 1.4 was to back port it and include some classes from later versions of Java.
(LdapName, Rdn, Rfc2253Parser but assigning them to a different package.)

Is there a cleaner way to apply this Security Fix?

Gavin Reid
Software Engineer

Assentis Technologies AG
Blegistrasse 1
6343 Rotkreuz
Switzerland

Web www.assentis.com<http://www.assentis.com/>
E-mail gavin.reid@assentis.com<ma...@assentis.com>
Phone +41 41 790 91 92

This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in the e-mail might be confidential and are intended for the addressee(s) only. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, alteration or any other use of this message is prohibited and might be unlawful. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Neither Assentis Technologies nor the sender accept any responsibility for any kind of damage as the result of viruses or transmission problems.