Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by marks1900 <ma...@yahoo.com.au> on 2011/11/16 19:20:32 UTC

Re: Karaf & ServiceMix In Action

I am definitely looking forward to the talk:

http://fusesource.com/resources/video-archived-webinars/ --> Part II:
Transaction Management with Apache ServiceMix and EIPs

By chance do you have a shared code example on this?  Something under your
github share?

https://github.com/cmoulliard/sparks/tree/master/fuse-webinars

Specifically I hope to learn all about XA transactions, and what it takes to
wrap a JMS and JDBC resource in the same transactional context (Maybe also
Hibernate in the future).  My aim is to use the Camel route components such
as ActiveMQComponent, SqlComponent, JdbcComponent, in a way that will result
in a rollback of all resources on a Camel route if any issue occurs.  While
I have been able to achieve this using the Atomikos libraries, I currently
have not been able to use the transaction manager provided by ServiceMix
successfully.

Re: Karaf & ServiceMix In Action

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Wait next week for the code and the video ;-)