Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/03/20 01:11:23 UTC

moving all the github wiki pages to code repository

I opened this ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-650 to
track moving all the github wiki pages to code repository.

while doing it I'll also remove some out-dated wiki pages

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: moving all the github wiki pages to code repository

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
agree

it's best to show on every wiki page:

"this page is out maintaining, please go to ..."

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
I'll keep the wiki pages.

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.