Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Robert Gombotz <a9...@unet.univie.ac.at> on 2004/01/12 16:36:21 UTC

about WebPagePortlet

Hi there!

I am just discovering Jetspeed.
I tried to use the WebPagePortlet to display the site www.hotmail.com. Didn't work. I thought it might be because Hotmail redirects you to  http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?id=2. But it didn't work either when I used this address.
Other pages I have tried have been working fine.
Might it be because Hotamil sets cookies?
Don't tell me it's built into Jetspeed not to display Microsoft content, because everybody hates them so much ;-)

Thanks for any idea.

rob