Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca> on 2011/03/03 23:55:19 UTC

Wicket 1.5 events and Eclipse

Hi,

Since integrating the 1.5 branch in my project, I have an annoying
behavior in Eclipse 3.6 with the new Wicket events. Whenever I subclass
Component or one of its subclasses and click on "Add unimplemented
methods", the following method is added :
public <T> void send(IEventSink a_sink, Broadcast a_broadcast, T a_payload)
even though it is not abstract in the super class. Not only is it not
abstract, it's final!

Somehow, I have never experienced this kind of problem (too many added
methods) with other classes.

Does anybody have a clue as to why this is happening? Is anybody else
experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Re: Wicket 1.5 events and Eclipse

Posted by Jim Pinkham <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, happens to me also.  I've just been ignoring it.

I'm on 1.5-M3

Re: Wicket 1.5 events and Eclipse

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Fixed with r1077871.
Thanks to Attila Kiraly for the investigation and the patch!

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.