Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Diffenderfer, Randy" <ra...@eds.com> on 2006/10/11 02:07:37 UTC

Small dependency complaint question

Folks,

While looking over 3.1.5, I ran the box-stock install and tested with
the GTUBE test in the distro.  Running with

 "spamassassin -x -L -D < sample-spam.txt"

 should theoretically get me just local tests.  I find this in the debug
output:

[25054] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has dependency
'RAZOR2_CHECK' with a zero score
[25054] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency
'DCC_CHECK'
[25054] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has dependency
'PYZOR_CHECK' with a zero score

DIGST_MULTIPLE has tflags == 'net' , so I must admit to being surprised
to see that it was evaluated for dependencies.  It doesn't appear that
this is a great problem; I suspect that the rule is not on the eval
list.  But, as a parent, I believe in minimizing extraneous noise, be it
in a logfile or wherever... :-)

Is this something that is expected behavior, or should it be fixed?

Thanks,
rnd