Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ratha <ra...@wso2.com> on 2008/11/18 13:16:31 UTC

Found service in registry from name InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances: null

Hi all,

When i try to get a XMLHttp request from ODE server to view
instances(through java script) I'm getting exception like
Status:500(internel server error) and my tomcat console states as follows,

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target
endpoint addre
ss : /ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
InstanceMana
gementService/listAllInstances: null

I pass the
URI=http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances.
Is there error in my URI or something else?

Thanks,
-ratha.

Re: Found service in registry from name InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances: null

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 4:16 AM, ratha <ra...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When i try to get a XMLHttp request from ODE server to view
> instances(through java script) I'm getting exception like
> Status:500(internel server error) and my tomcat console states as follows,
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target endpoint
> addre
> ss : /ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
> InstanceMana
> gementService/listAllInstances: null
>

> I pass the URI=
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances
> .
> Is there error in my URI or something else?

The service is simply named 'InstanceManagement' so your URL should really
be:

http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement/listAllInstances

Matthieu