Posted to users@jena.apache.org by suganya <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/17 04:57:30 UTC

how to query the merged onltology file...

Hi,
    I opened my merged.owl file in protege 3.4.2... am getting the
error....anyone give a solution...
File Loading and Parsing Errors
Errors found performing operation.

1. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology

    file:/C:/apache-jena-2.10.0/apache-jena-2.10.0/bat/merged.owl

    at line -1 and column -1.
    Jena parse error message: Premature end of file.
    Exception class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.  Message: Premature end
of file.

See console and log for more details.

--
with regards.....
sugan,...

Re: how to query the merged onltology file...

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 17/04/13 03:57, suganya wrote:
> Hi,
>      I opened my merged.owl file in protege 3.4.2... am getting the
> error....anyone give a solution...
> File Loading and Parsing Errors
> Errors found performing operation.
>
> 1. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology
>
>      file:/C:/apache-jena-2.10.0/apache-jena-2.10.0/bat/merged.owl
>
>      at line -1 and column -1.
>      Jena parse error message: Premature end of file.
>      Exception class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.  Message: Premature
> end of file.
>
> See console and log for more details.

And did you?

This is a message from Protege (which I don't use) but it seems quite
clear - the file is broken, possibly empty given the "line -1 and column -1"

	Andy