Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/15 17:26:55 UTC

Two ignite instances on a vm

HI Team,

I started two ignite instances with following configuration and topology
snapshot says server = 1

Topology snapshot [ver=6, servers=1, clients=3, CPUs=32, heap=24.0GB]

*Configuration -*

<property name="communicationSpi">
        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi">
            <property name="sharedMemoryPort" value="-1"/>
        </bean>
</property>
    <property name="discoverySpi">
      <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
         <property name="networkTimeout" value="60000"/>
         <property name="socketTimeout" value="60000"/>
         <property name="ackTimeout" value="60000"/>
         <property name="heartbeatFrequency" value="60000"/>
         <property name="reconnectCount" value="5"/>

        <property name="ipFinder">
          <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
            <property name="addresses">
              <list>
<value>X.X.X.1</value>
                <value>X.X.X.2</value>
              </list>
            </property>
          </bean>
        </property>
      </bean>
    </property>

Please let me know if anything wrong with above configuration. thanks.

Regards,
Anil

Re: Two ignite instances on a vm

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Setting port ranges should help:

<value>X.X.X.1:47500..47509</value>
<value>X.X.X.2:47500..47509</value>

-Val

Re: Two ignite instances on a vm

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

Try to set discovery port ranges in IpFinder configuration, I see only
addresses there.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Two ignite instances on a vm