Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/09 21:42:29 UTC

Re: paymentType list--issue resolved

well,issue resolved,I got the solution while l was poking around paymentforms.xml.

  all I did was to go to webtools and delete the entities that are not needed.

  cheers,
  kurtis

kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  hello,

Am just getting on with OFBiz
am trying to remove some links for paymentType displayed on accounting main page(main.ftl).
listed below is a portion that contain a list of links for paymentType

<#list paymentTypes as paymentType>

   findPayments?lookupFlag=Y&paymentTypeId=${paymentType.paymentTypeId}">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments} ${paymentType.get("description",locale)}

I wish to remove/delete some payment types from the list displayed on accounting main page but do not know where the paymentType list is populated from.

;
li>findPayments?lookupFlag=Y&paymentTypeId=${paymentType.paymentTypeId}">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowPayments}

was able to trace the above to accounting AccountingUiLabels.properties where
AccountingShowPayments= Show Payments

but could not figure out
${paymentType.get("description",locale)}

where is the list populated from?

cheers,
kurtis.

Got a little couch potato?